Each of our members has accepted the motto of conducting business with skill, responsibility, and integrity.
Tri-Cities AGC membership includes firms who have offices within a 100-mile radius of the Tri-Cities area. We are consistently adding new members each month in all membership categories. Find membership applications below.
Benefits of joining the Tri-Cities Branch include but are not limited to:
- The Plan Room is a take-off room for all current plans on file. Blueprint copies, spec page copies, a telephone, and a FAX machine are available. Plans may also be checked out overnight on a first come, first serve basis. Learn more here.
- A Tri-Cities AGC Construction News Bulletin is sent monthly to all members. It includes current projects bidding, invitation to bid, government listings, low-bid results, plans expected or requested, special announcements and advertising. Link to the current issue now.
- CompTrustAGC...Tennessee is a self-insured workers' compensation fund consisting of Contractors and Subcontractors within the Tennessee AGC Membership is available. It provides safe and stable work comp for employees. Learn more!
- AGC Retirement Solution is an Innovative Retirement Program powered by TAG Resources. The AGC Retirement Solution allows you to offer a retirement plan to your employees, while reducing your administrative burden, transferring fiduciary risks, and potentially reducing costs. Link here for more information abouth the AGC Retirement Solution.
- Member Discounts. Tri-Cities AGC is happy to offer discounts to members on items from travel to office supplies. View list of all discounts here. (PDF)
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP, please select a category below and link to the membership application.
|General Contractor||A firm capable of performing as a prime contractor||Application|
|Provisional General Contractor||A three-year program intended to attract new general contractor members to the association through a dues reduction incentive||Application|
|Subcontractor/Specialty Contractor||Firms who provide jobsite labor that are not general contractors||Application|
|Supplier/Service Provider||Not a construction firm. Such firms shall include suppliers of materials, equipment or other products or professional or other services to the construction industry||Application|