An active safety program is vital to the well-being of your workforce and the ultimate success of your business. Through its branch offices, the AGC of Tennessee offers comprehensive safety and loss control resources that every contracting business should leverage.
To complement the services provide by our safety staff located across the state, we are pleased to introduce the AGC of Tennessee's new safety newsletter. The newsletter will be published periodically throughout the year and sent to you via e-mail. The newsletters will also be archived on this page along with resource materials associated with each newsletter. We encourage you to click on the links to the newsletters and associated resource links for each of the publications.
Safety Newsletter Archives
The links listed below are a resource for members but do not replace the experience, knowledge and skills of branch safety engineers.
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- NIOSH - Trenching and Excavation Safety
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Risk and Insurance Management Society
- Tennessee Occupational Health & Safety Administration
- Tennessee Safety Congress
- University of Tennessee - Construction Industry Research & Policy Center