Resource Valley Construction Training Council
Apprentice Training in Carpentry, Masonry and Electrical
The Resource Valley Training Council (RVCTC) is accepting appications for the RVCTC apprenticeship program. The RVCTC apprenticeship program consists of four (4) years of on-the-job training and one (1) night of school per week.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent (copy of diploma or GED must be sent with application)
- Must be physically able to perform the work of the trade
- Books to be used throughout the program.
- Knox County registration fee (currently $115/year-subject to increase).
- RVCTC tuition $1,800 per year (if not RVCTC member sponsored)
To become a carpenter, electrical, or masonry apprentice, one must fulfill each of the general requirements.
This qualifies one for an interview before the contractor board members. Each member of the Board rates the applicants and top scores receive admission into the program. The interview process may be waived and all applicants accepted into the program. The number of students taken varies from year to year according to demand. Call 865-525-2165 if you have any questions.
THE RVCTC IS AN EEO PARTICIPANT AND WILL ABIDE BY ALL EEO RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Important Note: To secure an application, please contact the AGC/RVCTC Office at 865.525.2165 to request an Application and Log Number. Applications will be accepted on May 4-8 between the hours of 9:00AM and 12:00 Noon and on May 11-15 between the hours of 1:00PM and 4:00PM. Please click on the links below for complete information.